Thank you for contacting Morningside Nannies. We are a full service, award-winning nanny agency offering full-time and part-time referrals for families in the Greater Houston area.
We pride ourselves on being the best nanny agency in Houston.
At Morningside Nannies every nanny you meet will:
- Complete our application and have a personal interview with our staff
- Complete a childcare development and safety assessment
- Have prior childcare work experience
- Have verifiable, professional childcare references
- Be legally able to accept employment in the United States
- Be able to read, write and speak English fluently
- Have a valid driver’s license with a good driving record and current auto insurance
- Have access to a vehicle to be used for the transportation of children
- Have had a background check
- Be a non-smoker
- Be at least 19 years old
- Have a high school diploma, GED or formal education in child related studies
- Have current CPR/First Aid certification or be willing to obtain it prior to a job start date
Our full and part-time nannies take on all tasks related to childcare. In addition to providing attentive and customized care, they prepare the children’s meals, do the children’s laundry, and transport the children to and from activities, should you wish.
Should you decide to register with our agency to search for a nanny, we do require a $100 search fee. This fee is valid for one year. Once registered, a placement specialist will contact you to learn more about your family and your childcare needs. Upon acceptance of a full or part-time job offer to one of our nanny candidates, our referral fee (equal to six weeks of the nanny’s weekly wages for full-time referrals and eight weeks of the nanny’s wages for part-time referrals) is payable in full and billed to the credit card on file, plus a 3% processing fee. Most of our nanny positions are placing in the $20-26 per hour wage range.
I'm sure you may have questions for me. Please feel free to contact me by phone at (713) 526-3989 or by email at info@MorningsideNannies.com. Our office is open 830am to 5pm M-F, Central Standard Time. Please download our Welcome Family Guide and review this important document carefully as it outlines information on wage compliance, nanny taxes, our fees, and employer responsibilities.
We look forward to assisting you.
The Morningside Nannies Team
22136 Westheimer Pkwy #704
Katy, TX 77450
Need Help? Call (713) 526-3989 or email info@MorningsideNannies.com